Tuition, Dues, & Fees ~
Tuition: Fundamentals, Recreational, & Praise DIVISIONS (& Shine Limited)
Tuition is paid on a monthly basis and is always due by the 10th of each month. The full monthly rate MUST be paid each month regardless of absenteeism or holidays. Tuition rates apply SEPT TO JUNE INCLUSIVE. Tuition is NONREFUNDABLE.
|Monthly Rate:||3% Discount*
Praise Dance I
Tuition: Performance & Competition Divisions
|Company:||Monthly Rate:||Semester Rate:*|
Family Unlimited (2-3)
Family Unlimited (4+)
$90/class for 10 week session
There is NO registration fee for daytime classes
Primary $190/10wks, Elem/Secondary $270/10wks
There is NO registration fee for the daytime program
1/2-hr Private Lesson - $25
1-hr Private Lesson - $50
(Call the office for information.)
* To receive the semester rate discount the 1st payment must be paid by September 10, 2022 and the 2nd payment by January 10, 2022.
** Registration fee due
*** Not including competition team
- Tuition is paid on a monthly basis and is always due by the 10th of each month.
- Please make payments online or deposit payments in the Payment Box in the studio (payable to GDDA). The full monthly rate MUST be paid each month regardless of absenteeism or holidays.
- TUITION RATES APPLY SEPTEMBER TO JUNE INCLUSIVE. TUITION IS NONREFUNDABLE.
- Company Dues are already built in to your tuition so there are no additional company dues charged. (Competition dancers will incur competition fees, travel expenses, and possibly private lesson fees as needed.)
RECURRING PAYMENTS: Recurring monthly payments may be set up online.
REGISTRATION FEE: A nonrefundable fee of $30 per student ($20 per other family member) is due at registration. Please pay the 1st month tuition at registration.
LATE PAYMENTS: GDDA will charge a $5 late fee to those who have not paid by the 15th of the month and a $10 late fee if not paid by the 30th. If you are having difficulties making timely payments please contact us to work out a payment plan.
MAKE-UP CLASSES: Missed classes may be made up by attending another class of similar level. Contact us for an appropriate make up class. Dancers may participate via Zoom upon request.
SNOW DAYS: If GDDA must close due to inclement weather, a message will be emailed, posted on Facebook. Students may make up cancelled classes if they wish.
COVID-19: If GDDA needs to close temporarily due to COVID-19, classes will be held via Zoom. If we are closed for an extended period, a tuition discount or credit will be given.
Costume FeesTo receive costumes for the June Concert, a $69 fee per costume will be charged. All costume fees are due by December 1st. A $10 late fee will be charged after December 15.
Registration & Audition InfoClick here for registration form, dates, and audition info.
Make a PaymentFor your convenience, PayTrace payments may be submitted for GDDA tuition and fees.
To make a secure payment using PayTrace, enter the payment amount below and click the "Submit Payment" button. On the Paytrace form, please use the "special instructions" field to specify what your payment is for.