Tuition, Dues, & Fees ~
Tuition: Fundamentals, Recreational, & Praise,
|Monthly Rate:||3% Discount*
Praise Dance I
*Registration fee due
Tuition: Performance & Competition Division
|Company:||Monthly Rate:||Semester Rate:*|
Unlimited add ons
Sr. Comp Team
Jr/Petite Comp Team
Unlimited w/Comp Team
- Tuition is paid on a monthly basis and is always due by the 15th of each month.
- Please make payments online or deposit payments in the Payment Box in the studio (payable to GDDA). The full monthly rate MUST be paid each month regardless of absenteeism or holidays.
- TUITION RATES APPLY SEPTEMBER TO JUNE INCLUSIVE. TUITION IS NONREFUNDABLE.
- Company Dues are already built in to your tuition so there are no additional company dues charged. (Competition dancers will incur competition fees, travel expenses, and possibly private lesson fees as needed.)
REGISTRATION FEES: A nonrefundable fee of $30 per student ($20 per additional family member) is due at time of registration. Please pay the first month tuition at registration.
LATE PAYMENTS: GDDA will charge a $5 late fee to those who have not paid by the 15th of the month and a $10 late fee if not paid by the 30th. If you are having difficulties making timely payments please contact us to work out a payment plan. A limited number of full or partial scholarships are available to those severely financially affected by COVID-19 ~ inquire with Miss Gina.
MAKE-UP CLASSES: Missed classes may be made up by attending another class of similar level. Ask your instructor or contact us for an appropriate make up class.
SNOW DAYS: If GDDA must close due to inclement weather, a message will be emailed, posted on Facebook, and stated on the studio voicemail. Students may make up cancelled classes if they wish.
COVID-19: If GDDA needs to close temporarily due to COVID-19, classes will be held via Zoom. If we are using Zoom instead of in-person classes for over 1 month, a 20% tuition discount will be given (or credit to those who already paid).
Private Lessons½-hr Private Lesson - $25
1-hr Private Lesson - $50 (Call the office for information.)
Costume FeesTo receive costumes for the June Concert, a $68 fee per costume will be charged. All costume fees are due by December 1st. A $10 late fee will be charged if not paid by December 20th.
* To receive the semester rate discount, the 1st payment must be paid by September 15, 2020 & the 2nd payment by January 15, 2021.
Recurring PaymentsRecurring monthly payments may be set up online.
Registration & Audition InfoClick here for registration form, dates, and audition info.
Make a PaymentFor your convenience, PayTrace payments may be submitted for GDDA tuition and fees.
To make a secure payment using PayTrace, enter the payment amount below and click the "Submit Payment" button. On the Paytrace form, please use the "special instructions" field to specify what your payment is for.