Intensive Ballet Workshops
Week 1: July 22-26, Week 2: July 29-Aug 2, Week 3: Aug 5-Aug 9
These workshops focus on improving your ballet technique, increasing strength and flexibility, and also developing skills in modern, jazz, and overall performance. Summer is a great time to focus on your dance training and refine your skills! Advance your technique this summer with this excellent pre-professional program. GDDA faculty, alumni and guest faculty provide excellent technical instruction to aspiring dancers.
Workshop A (Elementary to Low Intermediate):Dates/Time: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:30am – 1:30pm
For approx. ages: 7 & up (completed Sparkle or Beg. Ballet or Kids Ballet)*
Tuition: $120/week or $310/3 weeks
Workshop B (Intermediate):Dates/Time: Tuesday-Friday 9:30am – 1:30pm
For approx. ages: 10 & up (completed Shimmer I or II)*
Tuition: $165/week or $420/3 weeks
Workshop C (Advanced Intermediate):Dates/Time: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30am-1:30pm, Wednesday & Friday 9:30am-4:00pm
For approx. ages: 11 & up (completed Shimmer III)*
Tuition: $215/week or $545/3 weeks
Workshop D (Advanced):Dates/Time: Monday-Thursday 9:30am-4:00pm, Friday 12:30pm-4:00pm
For approx. ages: 12 & up (completed Shimmer III+ or Shine)*
Tuition: $295/week or $710/3 weeks
Optional Add-Ons for Intensive Workshop Students:
- Dance-A-Story Dance Camp - July 30, 31, Aug 1. 2-4pm. Add-on cost: $65
- Musical Theatre Camp - Aug 6, 7, 8. 2-4pm. Add-on cost: $65
- Private Technique Lessons - after workshop hours, inquire for scheduling.
Cost: $100/4 half hour or 2 one hour sessions
- Enroll in 3 weeks of Intensive Workshop, take any evening class for no charge.
- Early Bird Discounts: Register and pay in full by March 15th and receive a 10% discount
OR May 1st and receive a 5% discount
- New students, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for placement.
- Workshop students should bring a packed lunch and/or snack & bottled water.
- Shine (& Shimmer III+) dancers are required to enroll in all 3 weeks of the workshops.
- Sparkle & Shimmer dancers are required to enroll in a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Showcases/Open Houses will be held in the studio on Aug 8 & 9 evenings.
- Workshop students will be chosen to perform choreography in the showcases.
Summer Class Information:- Summer Class Schedule
- Evening Classes
- Intensive Ballet Workshops
- Competition Team Workshop
- Summer Dance Camps
- Summer Dress Code Information
- Register Online
- Download Registration Form