Intensive Ballet Workshops
Week 1: July 12-16, Week 2: July 19-23, Week 3: July 26-30
Health and safety policies are in place including limited class sizes, hand sanitizing before & after class, 6-ft distancing between dancers, studio cleaning between classes, and more. A full list of policies and information is available upon request.
IMPORTANT NOTICEHealth and safety policies are in place including limited class sizes, hand sanitizing before & after class, 6-ft distancing between dancers, studio cleaning between classes, and more. A full list of policies and information is available upon request.
These workshops focus on improving your technique, increasing strength and flexibility, and also developing performance skills in all dance forms. Summer is a great time to focus on your dance training and refine your skills! Advance your technique this summer with this excellent pre-professional program. GDDA faculty, alumni and guest faculty provide excellent technical instruction and engaging choreography to dancers who are passionate about dance!
Workshop A (Elementary):Dates/Time: Wednesday & Friday 10am-1:45pm
For approx. ages: 7 & up (completed Sparkle or Elem. Ballet)*
Tuition: : $110/week or $310/3weeks
Workshop B & C (Intermediate):Dates/Time: T, W, Th 10am-1:45pm
For approx. ages: 9 & up (B: Shimmer I, C: Shimmer II-III)*
Tuition: $155/week or $440/3 weeks
Workshop D & E (Advanced ):Dates/Time: T, Th, F 10am-3pm
For approx. ages: 12 & up p (D: Shimmer III+/Shine I, E: Shine II-III)*
Tuition: $210/week or $600/3 weeks
Optional Add-Ons for Intensive Workshop Students:
- 3-Day Dance Camps (ages 4-10) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 2-4pm
Add-on Cost: $65/week [View details]
- Private Technique Lessons - After workshop hours, inquire for scheduling
Add-on Cost: $100/4 half hour or 2 one hour sessions
- Competition Team Workshop - Mondays [View details]
- Dancers taking at least 2 weeks of workshop may take 1 free evening class. [View classes]
* New students, please email email@example.com for placement.
Discounts for Intensive Workshops:
- Early Bird Discounts: Register and pay in full by May 1st and receive a 5% discount!
Other Important Information:
- Workshop students should bring a packed lunch or snack, bottled water, and a beach towel.
- Sparkle/Shimmer/Shine dancers are required to enroll in at least 2 weeks of the workshops.
- Shine dancers are encouraged to take all 3 weeks if possible.
- Showcases will be held on the deck on Wed July 28 evening (Raindate: Thurs July 29).
- Workshop students will be chosen to perform choreography in the showcases.
Summer Class Information:- Summer Class Schedule
- Evening Classes
- Intensive Ballet Workshops
- Competition Team Workshop
- Summer Dance Camps
- Summer Dress Code Information
- Register Online
- Download Registration Form